Purchasing Department - Bids / RFP / RFQ
The purchasing department works cooperatively with all schools and departments to obtain goods and services that support district initiatives and are responibly resources with public funds. The procurement department has established processes for procurment of goods that are in compliance with all procurement regulsations set forth by the district, Board of Education and by Nebraska State Statutes.
Bids / RFP / RFQ Information
Shown below are some of the current Bids, RFQ’s or RFP’s issued through the Omaha Public Schools Purchasing Division. Documents are in PDF format and can be downloaded and printed. Advertised Bids, RFQ's or RFP's can also be found in the Daily Record.
- Please prepare all bids on the documents as downloaded and printed from this site. Do not re-prepare the documents in any manner. Changes to documents are not allowed and will result in the bid being rejected. Follow all bid submission requirements carefully.
- All Bid/RFQ/RFP documents are stand-alone documents, and must be responded to and submitted individually in the manner as stated in each document.
- Do not email or contact the website, but rather follow the directions in the particular Bid/RFQ/RFP document for the manner in which questions regarding that bid document are to be submitted and for the procedure for submission of bids.
- Any addenda issued for any bid published on this web page will also be published here. Bidders should check this web page for any bid addenda prior to submitting a bid.
- Omaha Public Schools reserves the right to withdraw any bid document shown on this web page at any time and for any reason. Omaha Public Schools also reserves the right to reject any and all bids submitted to it and to waive any technicalities or irregularities in any bid. After the time for submission of a bid has expired, the fact that the bid document may still be shown on this web page shall not be deemed an extension of time for submission of a bid unless an addendum to those bid documents is issued that extends the submission time.
Thank you for your interest in the Omaha Public Schools.
BIDS WILL BE PUBLICLY OPENED ACCORDING TO THE BID DOCUMENTS
|Bid/Proposal Number||Bid/Proposal||Document Type||Created Date||Document File|
|22-017||Student Rest Mats||Bid Invitation||09.22.21 8:44 AM|
|22-018||New & Unused Cargo Trucks with Lift Gates||Bid Invitation||09.15.21 11:08 AM|
|Multiple Bids & Proposals||10th & Pine Elementary Floor Plans||Floor Plans||06.11.21 3:27 PM|
|Multiple Bids & Proposals||60th & L - New School||Floor Plans||06:11.21 3:44 PM|
|Multiple Bids & Proposals||156th & Ida - New School||Floor Plans||06.11.21 4:01 PM|
|Multiple Bids & Proposals||Fort Crook - New School||Floor Plans||06.14.21 1:35 PM|
|Multiple Bids & Proposals||Lewis & Clark Floor Plans||Floor Plans||06.14.21 1:37 PM|
|Multiple Bids & Proposals||Morton Middle School Floor Plans||Floor Plans||06.14.21 1:41 PM|
|Multiple Bids & Proposals||42nd & Y||Floor Plans||06.11.21 3:44 PM|
|Q007-22||QAQCFacilities Assessment||Request for Qualification||10.12.21 7:30 AM|
|22-014||Athletic Training Equipment||Bid Invitation||8:40 AM 10.15.21|
|22-007||KIOS TOWER TRANSMITTER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS||Bid Invitation||08:51 AM 10.15.21|
|22-019||Major Appliances||Bid Invitation||09.29.21 09:11.58 AM|
|22-022||Televisions Wall Mounts Document Cameras & iPad Stands||Bid Invitation||10.18.21 @ 09:39:46 AM|