General Meeting Information
Public Comment is open for the February, May, August and November Retirement Board meetings only. Any other request or matter to come before the Retirement Board will be listed as an Agenda item. Public comment is an opportunity for the public to address the Retirement Board with comments and opinions.
Agenda items are subject to reordering at the discretion of the board president, please attend the entire meeting to ensure you're able to hear any discussion.
The Board reserves the right to enter into a closed session in accordance with Nebraska Revised Statutes and the Open Meetings Act.
January 6, 2022 Meeting Agenda
- Roll Call
- Discussion / Action on OSERS Policy & Regulations Revisions Project (doc)
- OSERS Policy & Regulations Revisions
- OSERS Determination Letter
- Discussion / Action on Adoption of Assumptions from 2021 Experience Study (doc)
- Discussion / Action on OSERS 2024 Transition to NPERS (doc)
- OSERS Transition Workplan
- Discussion / Action on the 2022 Meeting Schedule for OSERS Transition Board
- Executive Director’s Report
- Board Committee Report
There are no upcoming events to display.