Adopt-A School Partnership Program
The mission of the Adopt-A-School Partnership Program is to create lasting partnerships, dedicated to enriching the community through education.
The Adopt-A-School Partnership Program is designed to enhance the exchange of resources and expertise between schools and the private sector. These lasting partnerships are mutually beneficial in providing enrichment to the community and to the schools.
Preparing students for a successful future is a community responsibility. Adopt-A-School partners have an opportunity to fulfill this sense of responsibility while making a difference in the education of children and in their future.
- To support the sharing of resources between partners while achieving mutual success and accomplishing mutual goals.
- To maintain positive, interactive and consistent relationships with community members.
- To support the district endeavor to prepare students for the world of work.
Thank you to our Adopt-A-School Partners:
- Marriott Hotels
- Eran Industries Health
- Pro Source
- Performance Ford
- School Traditions
- American Family Insurance
- PIP Printing
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- St. Luke's Child Development Center
- Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Coldstone Creamery
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Pampered Chef
- First State Bank
If you are interested in being an adopt-a-school partner, please contact Community Outreach Coordinator email@example.com, 531-299-9273.