Scholarship Award Ceremony -
- Seniors that would like to be recognized on May 5, at 9:00 a.m. (rescheduled), at our Scholarship Awards Ceremony for receiving scholarships should turn in official award notifications to the counseling office. Please provide Mrs. Brown and Ms. Cardinale a hard copy of your notifications or email a photo or screenshot of emails notifying of scholarships, MavLink/MyRed/etc. showing scholarships, etc.
- Those turned in by Monday, April 10, will be listed in the program. Notifications received by Monday, April 24, will be printed in an addendum to the program.
- To be invited, please have at least one notification turned in by Monday, April 24. An electronic invitation to students being recognized and their families will be sent in the coming weeks.
- May 11: Senior B-Day final exams.
- May 12: Senior A-Day final exams. Senior last day of school. Seniors are not to come back to the school after this date unless arrangements have been made with his/her teacher and administrator.
Seniors Last Day - Friday, May 12, 2023. All classroom work and testing needs to be finalized that day. Please continue to speak to your teachers to make sure all work is complete and with your counselors to make sure you have all credits needed to graduate.
Caps and Gowns -
- Will be distributed to the seniors on their last day when they turn in all of their school items and have paid all of their fines. (Reminder: the mortar board (cap) and the gown are NOT to be decorated with anything that is not approved by Administration. If it is, the decorations will be removed before entering the arena.
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown by now, stop by Mr. Campin's office and pick up the information sheet that is on the counter right outside his office. Please do not wait till the last minute or you take the chance of not receiving yours for graduation. You must have a cap and gown to walk in the ceremony.
Tickets - Each Graduate will be given 8 tickets only and cannot purchase any more than that.
Rehearsal - Monday, May 22 @ 8:15 am to 10:00 am at the Baxter Arena, Seniors must attend the rehearsal in order to participate in the Commencement Ceremony
Graduation - Tuesday, May 23 @ 2:00 pm, graduates may enter the arena at 12:00 pm. Parents and guests may enter the arena at 1:00 pm.
Photos - will be taken in the Holland arena (graduate staging area) when you arrive at 12:00 pm. These photos will be available on the Benson website a short time after graduation day for families to download.