• You may come to the Central High main office to fill out the form or you can mail the form along with the money to Central High School, 124 N 20th Street, Omaha, NE 68102. We only accept cash, check, and money order. *If you graduated the year before, you have a 1 year grace period - no charge. 

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.