Academic Support & Tutoring Available for All Students
In the 2022-23 school year, our district introduced a three-part approach to Academic Support and Tutoring. We continue our focus on academic support with:
- Tutoring at schools before and after school
- Online tutoring platform available on-demand for all students
- Partnerships with our community-based after-school network
Families with questions regarding tutoring at school or with our partners should reach out to their child’s school.
We are partnering with Paper for online tutoring services for students and families.
Through online tutoring with Paper, students in grades 3-12 have access to:
- 1:1 live chat tutoring sessions with experts
- Support in 200 subjects
- Available in English, Spanish, French and Mandarin
- Expert review of written work (essays, creative writing, poetry, lab reports)
- Hundreds of resources and activities for families support students at home
- Interactive shows and activities to expand learning beyond the classroom
Students can access online tutoring seven days a week via the Clever dashboard on their iPad until 11 p.m.
Best of all, there is no cost to students or families. This is one of many ways Omaha Public Schools is using federal Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funds for student achievement.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.