- Forms are on front counter in the main office.
- Student must fill out transcript request form and make sure the form is signed.
- Pay the $2.00 processing fee
- It will take 24 to 48 business hours to process or if you choose to process immediately, see the transcript processing instructions below.
Online: (For students that cannot come in the office or are not in the state)
- Print form and fill it out. Make sure you sign the form.
- The treasurer’s number is on the form to pay by phone.
- The form also includes email, fax, and address options for student to submit the form.
- Once the form and fees are received you can process the transcript request.