Parent Portal Instructions- To Set Up an Account
Do you have a Parent Portal Account to check your child’s grades, attendance, etc? It is important that each parent is able to sign into a Parent Portal account. If you do not have an account, the directions to set one up are below.
Parent Portal Set Up:
- Go to district.Ops.org https://district.ops.org/
- Go to Parent tab and click Campus Portal for Parents Login
- Click the Help button
- Click where it asks: If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key Click Here
- Enter your Activation Number: (Email email@example.com if you need an activation key.)
- You should be able to set up your User ID and Password from there.
- Once you have set up your portal ID and Password, it usually takes 24 hours until you are able to have full access to your portal.