BEVERIDGE PARENT COMMITTEE
Parents, are you looking for a great way to be involved in your student’s school, without spending money on membership fees and trying to get to meetings? We are asking for parents to sign up to volunteer for a committee. A commitment that can be short term or long term, you decide. We have several opportunities for you that can and will fit your needs. We are asking that you sign up and commit to one committee this year. We are looking to simplify your time, as well as make this school year fun and exciting for all parents, students and staff. If you would like more information, please contact Rebecca Speer at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main Beveridge number at 531-299-2880.
Thanks for your support,
Parent Portal Instructions- To Set Up an Account
Do you have a Parent Portal Account to check your child’s grades, attendance, etc? It is important that each parent is able to sign into a Parent Portal account. If you do not have an account, the directions to set one up are below.
Parent Portal Set Up:
- Go to district.Ops.org https://district.ops.org/
- Go to Parent tab and click Campus Portal for Parents Login
- Click the Help button
- Click where it asks: If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key Click Here
- Enter your Activation Number:(Contact Citlally Ortega at 531-299-2880 @ Beveridge.)
- You should be able to set up your User ID and Password from there.
- Once you have set up your portal ID and Password, it usually takes 24 hours until you are able to have full access to your portal.