- Conestoga Elementary
Community Back to School Checkup Opportunities
Omaha Public Schools is sharing information regarding where families can access physicals, immunizations and school check-ups prior to the new school year. See a variety of opportunities below:
Creighton University Magis Clinic – Saturday, Aug. 6
Free sports physicals, vaccinations and school supplies for children with or without health insurance.
- When: Saturday Aug. 6, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Where: CHI Health University Campus, 2412 Cuming St., Suite 200, Park in Lot A
- Appointments are required: Call (402) 717-0380 to make an appointment. Mention Magis Clinic and date.
- Important: Bring completed school physical form and current immunization record to appointment. Supplies are limited.
OneWorld School-Based Health Centers – By Appointment
Schedule your child’s physical today! Your student will be required to have a physical exam and updated vaccinations before entering school.
The physical must be completed prior to the first day of school, and it will work as the sports physical if your child wants to participate in athletics. Our SBHCs are happy to help you complete your child’s physical early.
We know parents are busy, so we can schedule a student’s physical exam when you are available by phone if needed. Covid-19 vaccines are available at all OneWorld locations.
Please call to make an appointment. Open Monday through Friday.
- Buena Vista High: 5616 L St., (402) 952-4050
- Bryan High: 4700 Giles Rd., (402) 991-3904
- Indian Hill Elementary: 3121 U St., (402) 933-4968
- Liberty Elementary: 2021 St. Mary’s Ave., (402) 505-8180
- Spring Lake Elementary: 1001 Fort Crook Rd. N, Ste 250, (402) 932-7014 (temporarily relocated for construction)
Charles Drew School-Based Health Centers – By Appointment
Get your child’s physical today! It is required for all students entering Kindergarten, 7th grade and student athletes to have a completed physical for the school year.
With a completed registration packet and a parent/guardian available by phone, students can access the health center during the school day without parents having to leave work! We will send a record of the visit to your primary care provider. We bill Medicaid and private insurances; we also offer a sliding fee discount program.
- Complete history and physical
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Lab: Urinalysis and Hemoglobin (iron)
- Vaccinations for teenagers
- Illness, diagnosis and treatment
- Preventative care and screenings
- Therapy services
- Sports physicals
- And more!
- Belvedere Elementary: 3775 Curtis Ave., (402) 932-1232
- Kellom Elementary: 1311 N 24th St., (402) 505-5451
- King Science Middle: 3720 Florence Blvd., (402) 502-5644
- Northwest High: 8204 Crown Point Ave., (402) 916-5964
Your family’s safety is our number one priority. Have questions? Call us to schedule an appointment and hear about precautions our office is taking to keep you and your family safe during visits.