Hello Northwest Next Level Learning (NLL) Families,
We are so excited to see everyone starting in June! This is a reminder that our NLL will be at Northwest. If your plans have changed and your student(s) will not be able to attend summer school, please contact us so that we can unenroll your student.
NLL Session: June 6-July 14 from 7:30 AM-11:30 AM
- Drop off and pick up on the west side (where the football stadium is located).
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Breakfast will be served in the cafeteria from 7:00 AM-7:30 AM.
- No lunch will be served.
- Check Infinite Campus for the summer school schedule on June 2nd.
- Students who failed a course (s) during the previous year or first semester were automatically enrolled.
- Those that failed during the second semester will be enrolled by request starting June 12th.
- Contact our counselors for more information. See their information below.
- NO NLL on June 19, July 3-5.
- Summer Graduation is TBD (to be determined).
- EVERYDAY: Charged iPad with charger and cable
- EVERYDAY: Writing utensil
- NO BACKPACKS
- If your student will receive a bus, the letter has been included.
- If there is no transportation letter attached, your student will not receive a bus.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Mrs. Michele Rivera, Principal, Michelle.Rivera@ops.org, 531-299-5952
Dr. Panyoua N. Yang, Principal, Panyoua.Yang@ops.org, 531-299-2755
Dr. Don Ferree, Counselor, Donald.Ferree@ops.org, 531-299-9665
Mrs. Minnie Weller, Counselor, Melinda.Weller@ops.org, 531-299-4788