About the PTO
- The role of the Bryan High PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is to support the students, teachers, and staff of Bryan High School.
- As a PTO member, you have the opportunity to become more informed about your child’s high school experience and education as well as joining the amazing Bryan High community.
- The gift of your support has an invaluable positive impact on your student’s school.
- Meetings are held monthly both in-person and virtually via Zoom (1/10, 2/14, 3/21, 4/11, 5/9) at 5:30 pm.
- If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Melissa Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org or 531.299.6703