The Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) program complements the curricula and overall education programs of America's high schools, offering students a unique opportunity for personal growth.
JROTC teaches leadership, self-discipline, confidence, organization, ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
JROTC instructors teach as much by example as by syllabus. They serve as role models for their students, and as mentors who provide strong incentives to stay in school and graduate.
For the latest information on Bryan High Cadet Corps Events and Activities: "Like" us on FaceBook @ Bryan Army Jrotc
- JROTC Leadership Education and Training 1-2 (Let 1)
- JROTC Leadership Education and Training 3-4 (Let 2)
- JROTC Honors Leadership Education and Training 5-6 (Let 3)
- JROTC Honors Leadership Education and Training 7-8 (Let 4)
- Color Guard and Advanced Drill and Ceremonies
- Marksmanship Beginning (OPS Air Pistol)
- Marksmanship Advanced (JROTC / CMP Air Rifle)
For a complete description of Military Science (JROTC) courses at Bryan High School, see the Bryan High School Curriculum Handbook.
*All Military Science/JROTC Department Courses require issue, wear, maintenance, and return of a cadet uniform for grade and course credit.