No major errors or omissions regarding any of the information and/or processes (simple or complex) that were explicitly taught.
While engaged in grade-appropriate tasks, the student demonstrates an understanding of measurement by…
· Estimating and measuring length with customary and metric units to the nearest 1/16 inch and nearest mm
· Measuring capacity/volume with metric units
· Converting length, weight, and liquid capacity from one unit to another within the same system
· Determining the perimeter of polygons
· Determining the area of parallelograms and triangles
· Determining the volume of rectangular prisms