Hello, I am Ms. Jennifer Olsen.
Welcome to Math 7, Pre-Algebra, Algebra and Geometry
1. Don’t be tardy to class. Math is important.
Being on time is being in your seat before the chimes finish.
2. Come to class prepared:
Math Book, Math Binder, A Writing Utensil, Reading Book,
Your Math Assignment, & Agenda
3. No passes out of room for the first 15 minutes.
No Agenda, No Pass.
4. Buffett High Five:
Be Safe – Be Responsible – Be Respectful
Be Prepared – Be Ready to Learn
5. You are the master of your own learning!
If you need extra help, I am available:
Tuesdays – Wednesdays – Thursdays from 2:40 p.m. to 3:40 p.m.
Please make arrangements when you need after school assistance.
Classroom Materials Needed: (All Classes)
1. 1 1" Binder with Clear Cover
2. 1 Ream of Lined Filler Paper for Binder
3. 1 Box of Colored Pencils
4. 1 Box of Thin Colored Markers
5. 2 Glue Sticks
Other Team Information:
1. Homework Hide Out:
Tuesdays – Wednesdays – Thursdays from 2:40 pm to 3:40 pm
2. Homework Updates: Buffett Website – Team 8A